NOCCA Classical Instrumental Students Place In Bach Contest
New Orleans Center for Creative Arts (NOCCA) Classical Instrumental Piano students received strong standings in the recent 36th Louisiana State University School of Music Performing Arts Academy Bach Contest. All five students competing were recognized among the 130 pre-collegiate piano contestants from around the state.
“NOCCA believes it is important to have our students engaged with the arts departments at all Louisiana Colleges and Universities, especially the flagship campus,” stated NOCCA President|CEO Kyle Wedberg. “We are proud of our students, grateful for the work of the faculty, and congratulate both the efforts and the results.”
- Patrick McArdle, Top Winner-selected to perform in final recital
- Sterling Stafford, Top Winner-selected to perform in final recital
- Patrick Fanning, Top Winner-selected to perform in final recital
- Victoria Seaward, Superior Category Winner
- Alfred Harper, Superior Category Winner