Register your student for NOCCA’s Audition Information Session
Last Chance To Register your student for NOCCA’s Audition Information Session Saturday, December 7!
RSVP Required By Tuesday, December 3
This event is not the formal student audition, but a resource for students considering applying and auditioning for NOCCA’s programs. It is not required but provides students the opportunity to learn directly from faculty the audition expectations.
- Students may only reserve a ticket for one arts discipline. Students who reserve more than one spot will be cancelled.
- Students are encouraged to dress comfortably. They are not required to wear audition attire.
- One parent may attend a Parent Orientation session in Lupin Hall.
- Only students who are eligible to audition (in the grade level) may attend this event. For example: Students 5th grade or below are not eligible to attend. Students in 6-7th grade may only attend a session in either Classical Music, Dance, Musical Theatre or Vocal Music. Students in 8-11th grade may register for any single, specific arts audition information session (only 1 per student).
- Please print and bring your ticket to the event for fast check-in.
- All students must arrive by 10:10 AM or they will not be able to attend.