Parent Resources & Information
- 2022-2023 School Calendar
- Student and Parent Handbook. The NOCCA Student & Parent Guide serves as the manual for students and parents concerning aspects of enrollment. (2022-23 School Year)
- 2022 COVID Updated Guidance (January, 2022)
- 2022 COVID Updated Guidance (August 15, 2022)
- 2022-23 COVID Tracker
- Student Dress Code: All students must wear the appropriate dress code required by their Arts Discipline.
- Acceptable Use Policy | Internet & Technology
- Policy | Assessment, Collection and Use of Student Fees
- Internet Safety Flyer
- Applications, Applying, Re-Applying & Attendance Options At A Glance
- PowerSchool Link
- Swift K-12 (Automatic Phone Messaging System)
- Academic Studio Lunch Payment/Application Information Sheet
- NOCCA ‘Who Should I Contact’ Resource
- Transportation Resources
- Louisiana Parent Bill of Rights
The NOCCA Institute:
Become a Friend of NOCCA: Support NOCCA by filling out this form to make a donation to The NOCCA Institute, the Non-Profit Support Organization for NOCCA.
Student Success Program: The NOCCA Institute offers financial assistance for art discipline department fees, supplies, required extracurricular lessons, and other direct costs related to fulfilling the requirements of NOCCA’s arts-training program.
Student Success Program (Summer): The NOCCA Institute offers financial assistance to current 10-11th grade students for their summer study.
State of Louisiana Information:
NOCCA Strategic Plan: The NOCCA Strategic Plan includes the vision, mission, philosophy, goals and objectives of NOCCA.